Reliable and Professional
Voicenet offers a simple yet highly effective lVR Information Line that utilizes Interactive Voice Response (IVR), email and the web. Much time and research has been spent on the development of an intuitive interface designed to transform the receipt, delivery and management of information into a much more streamlined process with real-time results.
Client will have a specific toll free number reserved for them to:
- Provide callers with a series of menus allowing callers to narrow down their search for specific information until they reach the information they desire.
- Allow callers to access and retrieve information from anywhere in the continental US and Canada at no cost.
- Information line can be unilingual or multi-lingual.
- Information line can consist of several layers of menus.
- Callers can return to a previous menu in order to locate a different piece of information.
- Client can record and re-record the information line voice prompts themselves if they wish to.
- Client can allow callers to press a key and transfer to a customer service representative or other agent for more help.
- Option to allow callers to leave a recorded message.
Recording Voice Prompts for an Information Line
- Client can choose to record their own voice prompts or have Voicenet record them.
- Client can call into the Information Line number and access an Administrator application that will allow them to re-record voice prompts via any touchtone telephone in any language (Note that re-recording a menu simply means that the voice prompt is changed, it does NOT change the available options in the menu). This allows the client to change the informational content at their discretion.
- Access to this function is protected by a userid/password/application login.
- If there are caller messages, they can be reviewed via the phone.
- All caller messages are automatically converted into WAV files and can be e-mailed to one or more e-mail addresses, and can be reviewed via your computer.
- Caller message length can be limited to a specific maximum.
- Caller messages can be separated by language.
- Caller messages can also be separated by topic (i.e. messages left at different menu option selections can be stored separately).
- A closing greeting is played and the system terminates the call.
We log the date/time, DNIS, ANI and call duration of each call; we capture the mailbox number selected, as well as whether the caller picked up a message or
left a message.
Voicenet :: Linking Communication Technologies
Voicenet self service solutions are backed by a seasoned team of experienced professional services and technical support staff. Voicenet offers comprehensive application consulting, training and support services, and is committed to delivering the most powerful and flexible self service solutions for customer service.